To respond with the most appropriate solutions for its clients, the production process of Reizinho & Silva focuses on a set of steps that allow the continuous monitoring of the quality standards imposed, and where ideas become products.
- The client chooses one of our models or presents a sketch, image or model of the desired product.
- Prototype design.
- Creation of mould for zamac alloy casting.
- Sanding, grinding, polishing and finishing of the piece.
- Surface treatment of the buckle/application and finalising the product.
- Packaging and shipping to the client.
From the start to the end of the entire process, production involves a mechanical technological intervention along with a manual involvement, which certifies the quality of the product and its perfect execution.